1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Northeast Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Wells Fargo Health Advantage program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and offers several financing options. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at http://www.wellsfargohealthadvantage.com/apply.
Highlights of the Wells Fargo Health Advantage program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free for 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Can be used at your dentist office
4. We also accept Payment Banc as a method of payment. If you struggle with bad credit they will work with you to select a payment plan you can afford. You can apply by visiting our practice. Please call us or stop by for more information.
Learn more at:www.paymentbanc.com
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .